Whatever stage your business is in Grand River WorkPlace, can help you
- Grand River WorkPlace is Detroit’s first neighborhood co-working incubator and pop-up retail space.
- We provide an affordable 24/7 working environment to small businesses startups and freelancers.
- We help connect entrepreneurs to resources for small business development.
- We provide quarterly programming for small businesses looking to launch or grow their business.
- NEW: Professional headshots for WorkPlace members.
- NEW: Virtual membership option.
- NEW: Printing included with membership.
- Pop-up retail space for retailers to test their business concepts short-term.
- All members get a mailbox, have access to two bookable conference rooms, a kitchenette, wifi, and dedicated offices (if available).
To schedule a tour, contact Program Specialist JeNiece Freeman-Holt at email@example.com or 313.387.4732, ext. 118.
Visit the Grand River WorkPlace website.
Stay in touch with Grand River WorkPlace on social media: Facebook and Instagram
Meet Some Grand River WorkPlace Members:
Chantele Jones, Owner of Estella’s Vegan Dessert Boutique in the pop-up retail space in Grand River WorkPlace
Latoyia Shannon, Owner of JNS Health Solutions and Grand River WorkPlace Member
Welcome Ariya’s Apparel and Accessories to the Grand River WorkPlace Pop-up Spot!