GRDC and the WARM Training Center are sponsoring a series of workshops to help Grandmont Rosedale residents save resources, save money, and improve our community. These workshops are part of a year-long campaign to raise awareness about steps individuals can take to live a more sustainable lifestyle.
All workshops will be held on Tuesdays at 6:30-8:30 PM, 19800 Grand River in Detroit.
- June 4th – Green Communities Program Kick Off
- Be a Green Leader in Grandmont Rosedale. Learn about this new program and how to get involved.
- June 11th: Green Homes & Healthy Living Workshop:
- How healthy is your home? Learn how to assess and reduce toxic substances around the house.
- June 25th: Water Savings for Your Home Workshop:
- The average US household spends $950 a year on water and sewage charges. Learn ways to save water, save money, and help the environment at the same time.
- July 9th: Save Energy and Stay Cool Workshop:
- Learn how to keep your home cool and comfortable this summer while reducing your overall energy use.
If you have further question about the workshops, please contact Myles Hamby at 313-387-4732, ext. 104 or email@example.com.